Family trees and organizational cultures forever changed
Inspiring and equipping relationships to thrive using timeless values and skills
- 2004 - Launched as Marriage Savers of Clark County to address high marriage failure rates. Support from social services, foundations and congregations.
- 2006 - Name changed to Marriage Resource Center of Miami Valley to reflect a resource not only for highly stressed marriages.
- 2006 - Moved to 616 Building on North Limestone Street (from smaller space up the street). Expands on site training center options.
- 2006 - Awarded/managed 1st federal Healthy Marriage grant for 5 years. Expansion of programs, staff and geographic impact.
- 2007 - Developed and launched RINGS Experience, a concise couples program.
- 2011 - Awarded/ managed 2nd federal Healthy Marriages grant for 4 years.
- 2014 - Celebrated 10 year anniversary with a looking back, looking forward luncheon at Hollenbeck-Bayley. Over 35% decrease in Clark County marriage failures. (See FOUNDATIONS and VISIONS videos below)
- 2015 - Navigated 85% budget decrease after expiration of federal grant.
- 2017 - Partnered with CitiLookout in establishing Trauma Recovery Center.
- 2018 - Updated vision, mission and name to Encompass Connection Center to reflect resources for families and organizations.